Bridgestone 140/80-18 E50 Rear Enduro Tyre
Bridgestone 140/80-18 E50 Rear Enduro Tyre is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 48hours.
Our returns policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Any Electrical products
- Some health and personal care items
- Any product from the "Second Life" category or any product in the category "Used" by NZBike Tour and Rental , NZBike Accessories or NZBike Workshop
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Please Note: As of the 1st March 2024 all tyres sold in New Zealand incur a Tyrewise Tyre Stewardship Fee. This fee will be charged and invoiced as per Tyrewise requirements. For more information on this fee please visit https://www.tyrewise.co.nz/, for more information on how we charge this fee please contact us.
The E50 is a DOT-approved tyre built specifically with the hardcoreEnduro rider in mind where the rider must traverse multiple surfacesin one ride.
A full-on enduro tyre the BRIDGESTONE BATTLECROSSE50 is the most versatile off-road tire in the BATTLECROSSline-up.
Enhanced Off-road Traction:
- New front and rear tread pattern for improved grip in off-roadconditions.
- Castle Block Technology incorporated for advanced tractioncapabilities.
- Increased block rigidity for better stability and control.
- Bunker technology provides additional biting edges for enhancedoff-road performance.
Improved Cornering Grip:
- Newly designed front and rear tread pattern for superior corneringgrip.
- Castle Block Technology contributes to increased grip duringturns.
- Block rigidity is heightened for better handling and stabilityaround corners.
- Optimized sidewall rigidity for ease of mounting.
- Profile enhancements to facilitate improved rim fitting.
- Streamlined design for hassle-free installation at the track or onthe trail.
These features make the E50 a high-performance tire excelling inoff-road traction cornering grip and ease of mounting providing aversatile and reliable option for both on-track and off-roadenthusiasts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free Delivery over $95
We offer free delivery on orders of NZD$95 or over throughout New Zealand.
One of the best parts finders in the industry with over 2 million fitments, ensuring you can easily find the parts for your motorcycle.
Owned and Operated by locals because local matters.