ATV CV/Axle 6 Ball Outer Half Shaft Honda
ATV CV/Axle 6 Ball Outer Half Shaft Honda is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 48hours.
Our returns policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Any Electrical products
- Some health and personal care items
- Any product from the "Second Life" category or any product in the category "Used" by NZBike Tour and Rental , NZBike Accessories or NZBike Workshop
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Rough riding calls for stronger axles and that’s where All Balls Racing excels. Machined for exact OEM fit, the shaft is made of chromoly steel with a larger diameter than most axles. The axle has 6 ball bearings in each CV joint. Laminate coating resists corrosion and rust, and protects axle from dirt, water, rocks and grease. Waterproof neoprene boots act as a first line of defense, shielding vulnerable joints and preventing leaks. High performance molybdenum grease reduces heat and friction.
- In static torsion trials, these axles were up to 30% stronger than OEM and aftermarket competition.
- Lasts approximately 50 percent longer than many aftermarket competitors.
- Typically runs almost 130,000 cycles versus 80,000 cycles for many axles.
- 40% stronger than OEM.
- Larger 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar.
- Precision ground components.
- Low profile clamps.
- Neoprene boots.
- Engineered in the USA.
- Manufactured in an ISO facility.
- Assembled with 3% molybdenum grease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free Delivery over $95
We offer free delivery on orders of NZD$95 or over throughout New Zealand.
One of the best parts finders in the industry with over 2 million fitments, ensuring you can easily find the parts for your motorcycle.
Owned and Operated by locals because local matters.