DAYCO ATV BELT XTX2205 YAMAHA (was HP2005)
DAYCO ATV BELT XTX2205 YAMAHA (was HP2005) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 48hours.
Our returns policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Any Electrical products
- Some health and personal care items
- Any product from the "Second Life" category or any product in the category "Used" by NZBike Tour and Rental , NZBike Accessories or NZBike Workshop
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Introducing the most powerful belt built for the most extreme machines Dayco’s revolutionary new ATV belts are engineered for those monster machines powered by 800cc and above engines. Specially-formulated high temperature Neoprene with the highest level of Aramid fiber loading available delivers track-churning performance for the most aggressive riders.This innovative break-through design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for ultimate flexibility and longer belt life.
The Dayco XTX belt offers:
• Faster and more consistent throttle response at high speeds
• Quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
• Greater secondary acceleration at high RPMs
• Reduction in slippage during the highest levels of torque
• Increased horsepower capacity
• Better performance during deceleration (more responsive engine braking)
• Tested and proven reliable at well over 12,000 RPMs
• Cooler running than the leading competitors
This race-tested Dayco XTX belt gives extreme riders the best out-of-the-hole acceleration, throttle response and durability, for the ride of a lifetime—every time!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free Delivery over $95
We offer free delivery on orders of NZD$95 or over throughout New Zealand.
One of the best parts finders in the industry with over 2 million fitments, ensuring you can easily find the parts for your motorcycle.
Owned and Operated by locals because local matters.