Leatt 6.5 Velocity Goggle - Rubystone/ Rose UC 32%
Leatt 6.5 Velocity Goggle - Rubystone/ Rose UC 32% is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 48hours.
Our returns policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Any Electrical products
- Some health and personal care items
- Any product from the "Second Life" category or any product in the category "Used" by NZBike Tour and Rental , NZBike Accessories or NZBike Workshop
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
BULLETPROOF WITH ANTI-FOG LENS AND SAND-BLOCKING FUNCTION
The answer to your question? Yes! Our goggles are bulletproof, they can take impacts like no other, allowing you to look ahead without fear of the roost or branches. A perfect fit and a cool look that won’t break the bank. They meet all the design criteria we set out when we started developing these for you.
This goggle features a specially designed sand/dust blocking function in the foam, with a rigid outer frame, and soft inner. Our top-line goggle is hard to beat.
Permanent anti-fog, bullet proof, great design, and less than 20 seconds to replace a lens, these features make our goggles a great choice at a great price.
Peace of mind with perfect vision and protection of your eyes, allowing you to enjoy the ride.
- Face foam has sand and dust-blocking function.
- Bulletproof 170° WideVision Lens.
- Easy clip-in/out lens change.
- Permanent anti-fog double lens.
- Roll-Off ready for our WideVision 48mm system (optional).
- Removable Triple-layer, dual-density comfort face foam and anti-sweat fleece backing.
- Self-draining open lower frame design allows dirt to fall from lens.
- Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap.
- Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets.
- OTG – Over-the-glasses fit.
- Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included.
- Removable nose guard.
- Bulletproof Lens impact tested to:
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
- Certified CE EN 1938:2010
- Complies with PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Optional lenses available from 22-83% light transmission (VLT).
- Plastic-free packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free Delivery over $95
We offer free delivery on orders of NZD$95 or over throughout New Zealand.
One of the best parts finders in the industry with over 2 million fitments, ensuring you can easily find the parts for your motorcycle.
Owned and Operated by locals because local matters.